Office Building H6/H7 Audi Ingolstadt
It was the architects’ task to develop a new 3-5 story administration building south of the exiting Audi AG headquarters in the town of Ingolstadt. Due to its staggering appearance and latch structure, the building is capable of adapting to the neighboring surrounding.
The highly flexible and communicative office building will be providing approximately 2.800 work spaces, a restaurant and an underground car park. It is planned in two independent construction stages which had to be entirely functional on an individual basis. The configuration caters for open-plan offices, group offices and also individual offices, all within alterable room sizes.
- Location: Ingolstadt, Germany
- Client: Audi Real Estate GmbH
- Architect: Behnisch Architekten, München
- Design: 2013-2014 (LPH 1-4 HOAI)
- Gross: 94.750 qm / 1,020,000 sq.ft.
- Volume: 357.380 cbm / 12,618,500 cu.ft.
- Competition: 2012, Study